Hawaiian Koa Wood & Abalone Shell Tungsten Carbide Men's Wedding Ring Bands
- Perfect for people with an active life style.
- 100% Scratch Proof and Hypoallergenic.
- Elegant and comfortable, perfect for wedding, engagement, evening, party, banquet and so on.
- A great gift for anniversary, wedding or any special occasion. It represents a strong bond, a promise to be kept, a vow to hold on to.
- Crafted with highly scratch-resistant genuine solid tungsten carbide and rare Hawaiian Grown Koa Wood
Koa tree is the second most common tree and only grows in the Hawaiian Islands. In the Hawaiian language, Koa means brave, bold, fearless, or warrior. Ancient Hawaiians used the Koa trunk to build outrigger canoes and surfboards. Koa is also a tone wood, often used in the construction of ukuleles, acoustic guitars & electric guitars.
Metals Type: Tungsten Carbide
Rings Type: Wedding Bands
Setting Type: Channel Setting
Surface Width: 8mm
Occasion: Party, Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary, Gift, Daily Wearing
*30 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Customer satisfaction is our first priority. We guarantee you will love our products, that's why we backed with a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied in any way with this product, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
Secured Shipping and Handling.
Note: Please allow 10-15 business days for delivery
Measurement Chart Below:
E.g. 54.4cm or 54.4mm or 2.14inches = Ring Size 7
|Size mm||Inches||U.S. Size|